Access your child's grades through the Internet!
To open you Parent Portal Account:
1. Create an email account if you do not already have one. Gmail and Yahoo are two examples of free email services.
2. Email NCESParentPortalHelp@charleston.k12.sc.us with the following information:
- Your child's or your children's full legal names – as they appear on their birth certificates
- Your full legal name
- Your current address
- Your best day-time contact phone number
- The last four digits of each child's social security number
- If you already have a Parent Portal guardian account for a student at another school, please provide that information. Your existing account can access multiple students.
We hope that you will use this system as a way to keep up with your child's progress and attendance at school as well as a method of communicating with your child's teachers.